General Dentistry Financing

Payment for all dental services are due at the time of service. As a courtesy to our patients, we file a dental claim to all insurance companies.

If we estimate that insurance will pay for 100% of that day's services, the patient will owe nothing at that time. If we estimate insurance to only cover 80%, the patient will be expected to pay the remaining 20% at that time. Patients must keep in mind that our office estimates what an insurance company will pay, but any charges unpaid by the insurance company are the patient's responsibility.

We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept payment plans, but if you need to make payments for your dental work, we encourage you to consider Care Credit. Below is a link.