Whether you’ve recently moved or are making the switch to a new health care professional, choosing the right dentist in Ooltewah is an important decision for proper dental care and to help your smile continue to sparkle bright. Here are the top 5 do’s when picking the right dentist in Ooltewah for you, your family, and overall oral health and wellness:
1. Do Read Patient Reviews
When searching for the best dentist in Ooltewah, TN and which is the right choice for you, do your homework first. Online patient reviews are a great way to find a qualified dentist near you. See Google reviews, yelp, and healthcare websites, such as Health Grades to see what other patients are saying about their overall experience.
2. Do Ask Around for Recommendations
If you’re still searching for a licensed dentist in Ooltewah – ask friends, family, and even co-workers for their suggestions. If you are moving out of city or state, ask your current dentist for their professional recommendation.
3. Do Inquire About Specific Dental Needs
With each unique smile, comes unique needs. Perhaps you need an experienced pediatric dentist for your family or a full service cosmetic dentistry in Ooltewah. Compare the dental services to understand the best dental options for you.
4. Do Check Location & Office Hours
Do you live or work in the Ooltewah surrounding area? Consider the travel distance and office hours. Since regular dental cleanings are the key to maintaining oral health, it might be easier to follow up with your recommended 6 month dental examinations and appointments if you’re within a reasonable driving distance.
5. Do Inquire About Insurance Options The deciding factor when choosing a dentist in Ooltewah may come down to insurance, so don’t forget to discuss payment methods. If insurance does not cover a necessary dental procedure, ask about other financing options that may be available to you.
6. Do Consider Tedford Family Dentistry to Meet All of Your Dental Needs In Ooltewah, TN and Surrounding Chattanooga Areas
Please contact our dental office in Ooltewah, TN if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to providing you and your family with the very best dental care possible. Make an appointment with us and experience our family friendly dental care that's sure to make you smile.